KanjiDamage Anki Deck
is now available for
, a popular flashcard program.
Many thanks to miwuc, KD user and great coder!
This KanjiDamage deck contains all of KD's kanji plus stroke order diagrams.
Please check it out
Things we have the others don’t:
- All words ranked by usefulness. Over 100 bogus JOYO kanji cut!
- Every kanji broken down into its components, math stylezzz.
- Over 800 hints to tell look-a-like kanji apart
- Over 18 ‘tags’ for things like odd spellings, usu. hiragana, formal, rude, etc.
- Over 1,700 mnemonics which include the meaning, radicals, AND onyomi.
- Particles taught WITH the words.
- Nuances of synonyms explained (i.e. 硬い、堅い、and 固い).
- Radicals link to all kanji which include them.
There is a search box is in the menu bar (upper right), and here:
Please help us improve the accuracy, site design, and Yo Mama jokes